Friday, December 14, 2007

Part 2? Nah,not yet.

I said I'll write my review in the next post,but...I'm a freaking procrastinator,so...D: .I'm gonna write a kick ass long review,so don't worry.I'll describe the camp in the most omgwtfbbq way possible,I hope.Until now,I still miss it =/.

Anyway,did some blog stalking today.It's really amazing how much you can know someone from their blog.Maybe not everything,but it's still amazing.Everything you didn't know about them.I once didn't give a damn about blogs.Now i'm regretting that decision =/.Wished I found the wonders of blogs sooner.Regrets seem to be a part of my life,sigh.

I found this song today,and it's pretty awesome.I love it's lyrics.

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven




Heh,protecting someone...just how far would you go?I know I would break my limits,cause i'm a sucker for protecting things xD.I like to be the big meat shield,haha.

Oh and,that's not the original video.The original was kinda boring,so I put in a Final Fantasy VII Advent Children one.God,that movie rocked so hard.Even if you're not a fan of the FF series,you should watch it.Plus,Tifa is effing hot.Seriously.


Oh,and I'm also addicted to that song the two Taman Petaling girls sang.That was so cute xD.
It's called Shining Friends by 2r.

Little faith brightens a rainy day
Life is difficult; you can't go away
Don't hide yourselve in the corner
You have my place to stay

Sorrow is gonna say goodbye
Opens up you'll see the happy sunshine
Keep going on with your dream
Chasing tomorrow's sunrise
The spirit can never die

Sun will shine, my friend
Won't let you cry, my dear
Seeing you shed a tear
Make my world disappear
You'll never be alone in darkness

See my smile, my friend
We are with you, holding hands
You have got to believe, you are my destiny
We're meant to be your friends
That's what a friend should be



So...cherish your friends and stuff...yeah.It's what they always tell you,but most of us still take it for granted anyway,sigh.Human nature sucks sometimes.I could go on about human nature,but,I'd just keep going on and on connecting one thing to another lol,xD.So,i'll keep that for another post.I wish I could talk this much in real life.I'm always the quiet guy that doesn't stand out much =/.

Well,time to end this post.But first,a little picture I drew some time ago.Hope you guys like it.And comments are always nice.Might draw another soon.I'm still trying to draw faces of.
 people I meet in life,but it's really hard >< .Anyone wanna be my model? xD.
For free of course...cause im kedekut like that.I'm still an amateur at drawing and not good at shading...sigh.But I still love,love,love drawing.I dunno why,but I LOVE drawings and words.I'm lazy at doing it though =/.Well,tata.





If you meet a dead end,you don't take a detour...you bust it up with your hands. 8D
-Another lame quote by me.

Tai Kor

No comments: