Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Huh?What?Christmas is here?

Well,it's that time of the year again.And while everyone is wishing everyone else a merry christmas and exchanging presents,I can't help but wonder....just what is Christmas really about?Some say it's to spend time with family and relatives,others say it's the about joy of giving,while there are those that enjoy Christmas just for the presents,heh.As for me?I have no idea.I don't know why,but every year,whenever Christmas comes,I just feel like it's any other day.I can't seem to get into the spirit of it.I feel like there's something missing.Oh well...more answers for me to seek.

Well,that's about it.Too lazy to write more >_>.
Was supposed to post this yesterday,but...well,yeah.

Merry Belated Christmas!!!!!!!









I know it's not that great,but hey,at least I tried.And don't mind the rubbed parts,I made mistakes and drew too hard.

And I seriously have got to start on the LLC review thing.I still miss camp,sigh.
Oh and,good luck to the Form 3's,haha.Don't worry too much about the PMR results.It's not like your whole life depends on it.Oddly enough,I can't remember what I felt the day before PMR results came out nor on the day itself,LOL.Man,i'm weird.
I feel like PMR was made just to make students go crazy.

Well,bye.

Quote: PMR sucks.

No comments: