Thursday, December 13, 2007

LLC 2007 baby.(part 1)

Phew,just returned from LEO Leadership Camp 2007.I don't think it's possible to describe the camp in words.But if i did try,I'd have to say it was omg f*cking awesome.Yeah,I almost cursed in my blog there.Shows how much it rocked.Seriously though,even saying it is awesome is an understatement.I think it has changed my view on life quite a bit.It made me stronger,even if it only is a little bit.It was a life changing experience to summarise it.Even now,while writing this post,I wish I were still over there,hanging out with everyone,acting crazy and without a care in the world.I'm feeling really emo right now...I miss everyone there.Those 6 days and 5 nights spent together...how I wish it would've lasted longer.It went by just like that,like pooooof.I know everything has to end eventually but that sucks,srsly.I kinda feel empty right now for some reason now that the camp is over.I guess it's because I've already gotten used to the lifestyle of the camp,so I don't really know what to do now.Reality is sinking back in,and I have to think about what to do next.Sighhhh,this sucks.

I met a lot of new people from other schools at the camp.We had so many things to do,and everyday we would be as tired as hell,but we would stay up late and go crazy anyway.

I'm gonna write my opinions and feelings on the camp in the next post.Kinda feeling tired right now.I stayed up till like 5 a.m. since it was the last night.I still had 5 hours of sleep,but I dunno why i'm still tired.Till the next post then.

Tai Ko (Zu Wen)

No comments: