Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tag by Wai Yew

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Neverr,girls are just too complicated LOL


2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Finding ways to kill time,emo-ing.


3. If you have a close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
Hmm,if he/she is making my life miserable,then I guess not.Unless he/she is some superawesome friend.


4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Nothing,i'm already fat xD


5. If you can have one dream to come true, what will it be?
Finding my true purpose in life


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
It's possible I guess.I'll be miserable,but it's possible.


7. What do you feel like doing rite now?
Going back in time and murdering the people who discovered Physics,Bio,Chem and Add Maths


8. What are you afraid to lose most?
Everyone around me.Oh,and my sanity.


9. If there is someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Probably not,unless it feels right.


10. Do you believe in fate?
You know,that's a very funny and cliche question to ask.But i'll say yes.


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Understanding me,no awkward moments when we're together


12. What are the things that will make you think he/she is bad?
I dunno,lying to me I guess


13. What is your ambition?
For the 128192012th time,I have no idea xD


14. Is anyone really perfect?
Everyone is perfect in their own ways.


15. If you have a choice to be rich or happy, which one will you pick?
Happy,duh.What's the point of being rich but the only thing
you do all day is emo around.


16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My retarded part,hahaha


17.What do you think is the secret to true bliss?
Living your life to the fullest


18. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
27 years old...I guess,wandering the streets of KL begging
for money?LOL


19. If the world is going to end one day, what would you do for the last 24 hours?
Bungee jump from the top of KLCC!


20. Do you believe that highschool love can work out to last?
Any type of love can be made to last,it just depends on what both
parties do to keep their relationship alive.

I'll be the good guy and not tag anybody xD.If anyone wants to do it,then feel free to do so.

No comments: