Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dé·jà vu

School reoopens tomorrow,haha.Not the sweetest thing to happen.I always get this weird feeling everytime,on the last day of every long holiday.It's kinda hard to describe it.I guess I would have to say it's like.....

I don't want to leave the comforts of the holidays,but at the same time,I miss that nauseating yet nostalgic atmosphere that we can't seem to hate.

Miss seeing the familiar faces we always look at,the teachers rushing to their respective classrooms to make their students' lives a living hell with that devilish grin on their faces,(haha,just kidding,you know I love you teachers,well,some of them anyway.) and most importantly the friends,which without them,school just wouldn't be school anymore.

And of course,let's not forget the pile of books that we'll have to bring to school again,to read through them over and over and over,wishing we could just burn them whilst doing so.

I'm gonna have to work a lot harder this term to make up for the last,sigh.Let's just hope this term will be much better than the last.It is the final term of our high school years after all.

Anyway,

Dé·jà vu
Déjà vu (pronounced /ˈdeɪʒɑː ˈvuː/ (help·info); French /deʒa vy/ (help·info) "already seen"; also called paramnesia , from Greek παρα para, "near" + μνήμη mnēmē, "memory") is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has repeated itself).

Have you all ever gotten that feeling before?That feeling where like,you feel you've been in that situation before.The same atmosphere,the same people around you,the same expression on your face.When it happens,it's like,you can't help thinking at the back of your brain that you've experienced it before.It's creepy yet at the same time,gives you that feeling of intrigue.Sometimes I feel like I've dreamt about it before,but I won't recall it until it actually happens.It happens to me rather frequently if I have to say so myself.Maybe we actually have the ability to foresee the future without actually realising it? Hmm.Think Hiro Nakamura!
He can actually go into the future though >/.

Nothing more to be said.Time to make some sweet dreams.Maybe i'll be able to actually remember my 'predictions' this time. xD

On an utterly completely different note,


I feel like I can finally let go of these feelings.

No comments: