Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Buried beneath all the lies.

Bleh,tiring day.Had marching practice from 1 to 3 which wasn't pleasant at all.Started raining around 2,but we still marched on anyway xD.It got really heavy around 2.30,at which I danced in the rain for a while before taking shelter >).

Gonna be having practice every day after school for the next 7 days except on Sunday -.-.This is gonna be suck real hard.They're slave drivers,seriously.Well,hopefully we can win the competition this year.We're going all out this time,so I'll just hope for the best.

During English lesson,our "hot and sexy teacher" as quoted by Zhe Kai,made us do an activity.It was......amusing to say the least >).We all had to be "nice" for the day.Basically,she handed out A4 papers to everyone,and we were supposed to write our name down and pass it around the class.Everyone was supposed to write something nice about him/her.And man,I can tell you this,it.was.not.easy.at.all. xD I guess i'm just too evil to begin with.I had a hard time resisting giving sarcastic/mean/cynical comments >).

In the end,we got back all our masterpieces,and this is what mine looked like

Hahahaha,I wonder how much of it is true xD.

Kinda makes you wonder what everyone actually thinks about you doesn't it?Not to be cynical or anything >) .

Oh ya,was supposed to post this yesterday,but whatever.

Happy +coughnotcough+ birthday to the noob >).

Hope you won't be as noob after your sweet 16.

And also,happy birthday to the person who always-says-he-will-do-badly-in-his-exam-papers- but-always-does-so-well-in-the-end,my buddy Weng Hoe.

__________________________________________________________

I love the rain cuz' it makes me emo.

No comments: