Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Liek omgwtfbbq,IM BLOGGING?!?!

Yeah,that's right.No,you're not hallucinating from drinking alcohol or anything.I'm finally blogging.I used to hate blogs.I guess it was because everyone was doing it and I dunno,just thought it was a waste of time.But I realized,it's actually good to express yourself and show the world just who you are.

Hm,what do you think of the pic for my blog title?I found that picture while browsing the net.It's sooo cool.It's called midnight sun.It was taken by some guy named Josef Stuefer I think.It's a phenomenon that happens in the north if I'm not wrong.The sun remains visible even at midnight.Romantic eh?....That's what a normal person would say,but I don't believe in romance,blegh. Idk,I may just be bitter,who knows.

Well,that's all for now,till the next time.

Your friendly neighbourhood giant (LOL),
Zu Wen

No comments: