Saturday, August 18, 2007

All over again.

It's that time again,school holidays,woo-hoo.Then again,I have mixed feelings about it.It's not that I don't welcome school holidays,it's just that...it gets so boring and lonely sometimes.
I'm probably gonna wish I was in school by Monday.Call me a nerd or whatever,I don't care.
*Sigh* Not much to do during the holidays,probably just gonna laze around doing nothing of significance. I should probably do something productive like study for the finals,but being the lousy procrastinator I am,blegh,I'm probably gonna put it off.I hate myself sometimes...well,most of the time.

Anyways,I'm gonna talk about my random thought of the day!!! (God,I'm lame)
I was just thinking....isn't it funny how one decision,no matter how minuscule it is,will change your life forever? For example,a mother has two schools(let's just name them school A and school B)to decide from on where to send her son to study.

If the mother sent him to school A,he went on to becoming successful and earning millions of dollars.
However,if the mother sent him to school B,he ended up being a failure,drug addict,etc.

See what I mean?Well sure,it wasn't really a small decision,but you get what I mean.
Life has a funny way of toying with our lives.Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to see what would happen if I chose something else instead.But what's done is done.

Now don't get me wrong.I'm not one to particularly believe in fate,and I believe everything that happens after you made that decision is still up to you.Maybe our lives have been determined,maybe not.We may be tied together by invisible strings that can only be seen by fate,and "it" is pulling the strings,bringing people together and moving us forward.Haven't you ever felt like you were meant to meet with this person that's standing right in front of you?

Well,no matter how much I talk about it,we'll never know.I'm still gonna work hard to achieve what I want,just to be on the safe side. (HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLMAOLMAO)

Yeah,right.I'm probably the most laziest person you've ever and ever will see.

And oh yeah,I had a sudden urge to write something the other day,and I came up with something.It's only the intro though.

"She leaned over the railing.It felt warm under the bright glow of the evening sun,unlike her cold and desolate heart.For the first time in her life,she felt so useless,so violated,so....dumb.The look in her eyes showed one of sadness with a tint of anger.She stared into the abyss of life below,oblivious to her surroundings.She could end this once and for all.The first tear of the day appeared from her crestfallen eyes.She knew more was to come.As she started blankly below,the sky above her started to fold its curtain of clouds,bringing in its next performance."

What do you think?I don't know if I should continue or to just leave it at that,hrmm.....

That's it,see ya in my next post.

Zu Wen

No comments: