Sunday, January 6, 2008

School Stinks,srsly.

Ahhhh,this sucks.It's 10.30 p.m. and I'm not even close to finishing my dumb Bio project -.-.I was pretty sure I was gonna start yesterday,but I guess that was shot down too.Procrastinating blowsss.I still have a moral project that has yet to be touched,and the deadline's at the end of the month.And to make matters worse,I have to revise all my Add maths,Chem,Physics crap.
Dammit.I feel like emoing now.Anyone wanna join me? D:

I really should stop making up excuses to not do my project,like what i'm doing right now >_>.Well,that's it.No emo post this time.Instead,have some beautiful fireworks =D.Recorded by me,during the countdown in 1 Utama last year.Magnific,no?



Boom!
P.S:Don't mind the voices in the background.Just some random crap.

No comments: