Saturday, September 29, 2007

.................What?

Bleh,guess i'm resorting to this to temporarily take my boredom away.I'm soooooooooooo boreeeed.Like srsly....if i don't find something to occupy my time by the time the exams are over,i'm probably gonna climb up KLCC and jump down or something. ...Hmm,that's not a bad idea....

......Anyway,I can't seem to study this year...well not like I could every other year,but....it's different this time...dunno how,it just is.It's like....I don't feel there's no purpose in taking these exams....even if I get 100 for everything...it just seems so pointless,sigh...
I guess it'll help in getting scholarships and what not,but still...i dunno...don't know how to describe it,lawl.Anyone feel the same as I do? I hope i'm not the only one.... >_>
Maybe it's because...I don't have a goal of any sort in life...so like,even if I got a scholarship to Harvard,it would be pointless I guess.Haaaaah,why's it so hard being a teenager.I miss my kindergarten days where all we had to worry about was who to annoy and bother the hell out of.Man,those were the days.
Oh well....this is the reality that I have to face,sigh.

Ah well...I guess i'm gonna go "try" to study physics
Try as in...falling asleep or getting distracted by somethinge else,lawl.
I'm probably not gonna do as well as I did in my mid-year exams...not that I did any good back then either LOL.Ahhhh,I need to get serious next year.
+Tries to imagine me being serious+
.......Not gonna happen.
Although,when I get serious...it's pretty scary...I think,I dunno.Can't remember the last time I was serious about something.Laid-back or lazy..you make the choice.

Well,that's about it I think.

Ja matta,

Your indecisive lazy giant.

No comments: